If you have obtained substantial financial success through your hard work and diligent investments, you deserve a team approach when it comes to your estate planning needs.
At the Law Offices of Gregory P. Turza, J.D., you and other successful individuals in the Chicago area will find an experienced legal adviser who leads a team of experts to ensure that your longer-term priorities are executed in the appropriate legal mechanisms. We provide seasoned and strategic legal counsel that you would expect from a large firm and the personal, one-on-one client interaction that only a boutique practice can deliver.
High-Asset Estate Planning Attorney Serving Chicagoland
As an attorney with nearly 40 years of distinguished experience in the area of estate planning, Gregory P. Turza understands that when it comes to the needs of high net worth individuals, there is no substitute for experience handling complex plans. A simple will and trust will almost never suffice for you if you have achieved significant wealth.
When you meet with us, we will undertake a thorough analysis of your situation. Through extensive one-on-one conversations, we will identify the family members and other loved ones whom you wish to assist financially during life as well as following death, and any charitable or other interests that an estate plan should account for. During this process, we work closely with certified public accountants (CPAs), insurance agents and other financial professionals to ensure that your current financial needs are also met.
Depending on the nature and extent of your assets and estate planning priorities, we can address a number of strategic advanced estate planning objectives, including:
– Planning for grandchildren and beyond (Dynasty trusts)
– Asset protection for yourself including domestic and offshore trust planning
– Charitable planning including private foundations, donor advised trusts and various charitable trusts
– Minimizing or avoiding estate taxes through “discounting” and “freezing” techniques
– Taking advantage of opportunities presented by special assets such as life insurance, retirement plans and investment real estate
– Identifying your specific needs begins with speaking with an experienced Park Ridge high net worth estate planning lawyer. The Law Offices of Gregory P. Turza offers a free initial consultation in which you can discuss your goals with an attorney who has decades of experience meeting the needs of successful individuals.
Schedule your consultation by emailing our firm or calling 847-250-0435, toll free 866-460-3077